“The bulk cargoes imported at the Port for onward transit to Afghanistan will be transported in containers after stuffing/loading the same into containers of international specifications,” the notification issued by the Ministry of Commerce said.
Afghan traders will have the facility of transshipment and transit through the port that will give a boost to their trade activities and quick clearance of their goods.
“Today a new era of economic development has commenced from Balochistan’s port city Gwadar as International LPG trade starts,” Li said while addressing the inauguration ceremony. The terminal would spur economic activities in Gwadar which would benefit the local population through the creation of more jobs.
Deputy Commissioner of Gwadar retired Capt Mohammad Waseem, the GDA chairman and the CEO of Al-Qasim LPG Terminal lauded the initiative, saying Gwadar was going to turn into an international economic hub in near future.
“A new international airport is being established in Gwadar and power plant projects will speed up development in the port city,” Mr Waseem said.
The following steps should be taken when you are buying a plot in Gwadar or already have one in any scheme.
1) Always check the validity of NOC of the project in which you are buying a plot from GDA’s official websitewww.gda.gov.pk. Keep checking it frequently if you already own a plot in this region (Restored/Expired)
2) Before making any decision about an investment, ask about valid sale NOC from developers/project’s authorized dealers.
3) Verify booking plan, with developer and size of the project twice.
4) Inquire about a detailed layout plan approved by GDA.
5) If you are unable to get these critical details about the project by authorized dealers or on the website (if not found), contact GDA Information Desk/Complaint Registration Centre.
The government of Balochistan on Thursday unveiled the Gwadar Master Plan 2050, which stipulated that no old neighborhoods of the port city would be relocated while restoring the historical sports and old status of the city.
The Gwadar Master Plan has been approved by the provincial government that would be enforceable till 2050, following which the Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) would start new development projects in the city.
You can check masterplan at the official website of Gwadar Development Authority: http://www.gda.gov.pk/masterplan/
Uprise Ventures is a real estate holding company founded by the owners of ACM Properties & ACM Gold (Pvt.) Ltd., launched to transform the real estate industry in Pakistan completely. We Committed to bringing the finest living and secure investment opportunities in Gwadar and other cities for local & overseas Pakistanis.
Office Address Plot No G. 21, ACM tower, Scheme 5, Clifton Block 8, Karachi
(+92) 21 111 111 647
Subscribe our newsletter for the latest news, updates and investment opportunities.